Top 18 mother's day card messages to show mom you care
You’ve got the perfect Mother’s Day gift, and a delicious Mother’s Day Brunch on the books. But what can you do to show your mom that you really care? Can you possibly put into words your feelings of gratitude for your mother’s love? Worry not, these Mother’s Day sayings perfectly capture a mother’s beautiful love – a perfect message for the perfect Mother’s Day greeting.
From just you
- “You’re my one and only mom, and you’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You've worked hard!
- Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.
- You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done being my mom.
- You told me that I can be me and that I don't have to change for anyone. That was one of the most valuable
- God has blessed me with an awesome mother. Even though I know you are not perfect, I haven't been perfect either. Thanks for all you have done.
- Mom, you have protected me, taught me, encouraged me, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just mom to me.
- Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Only a mother could do what you do.