CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
About the Position
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent and consistent communication to Purpink clients. They need to develop and maintain a highly skilled level of product knowledge, company procedure and ensure that customers have a delightful experience shopping with Purpink as a brand
Process incoming orders on time
Confirm incoming payments for orders and attach the confirmation messages
Respond to customer enquiries on various channels including Email, Whatsapp, Calls and
Social Media channels
Resolve customer complaints in a fast and efficient manner
Forward complicated complaints to Customer Service Executive – Retail
Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive
Submit daily records of customer complaints and solutions given
Continually work on improving skills required for a customer service representative
Provide customers with accurate, valid and complete information regarding products and
Multitask and manage time effectively to assist customers
Communicate and coordinate with internal departments e.g. personalization, logistics &
Provide feedback on efficiency of customer service processes
Recommend potential products and services through collecting customer information and
analyzing customer needs
An ability to be constantly self-driven and organized
Enthusiastic and friendly
Positive attitude and a strong desire to learn
A background in marketing will be an added advantage
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Outstanding written and spoken English
If you feel you’d be a great fit, send over your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUTLET STORES SALES ASSISTANT
We are always looking for top talent to join Purpink to bring their skills and passion onboard. Your role will be to create a warm and friendly place for our customers to shop and always exceeding their expectations. We want you to make their visits to Purpink an experience to remember.
You will be expected to:
• Follow the 4C's of customer care. (Commitment, Completeness, Consistency and Communication)
• Maximize sales opportunities by providing exemplary customer experiences • Maintain exceptional store presentation.
• Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
• Stay up-to-date with new products and services
• Receive, process and organize shipments accordingly
• Restock depleted or low stock products
• Address and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
• Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale system
Your Skills and Attributes Will Be
• Strong Customer service skills
• Enjoys fast paced challenging work
• Has outstanding communication skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Has 1-2yrs retail sales experience
• Undertaking or already completed a degree or diploma from a recognized institution
What We Can Offer You
• Further career opportunities
• Reward and recognition
• Strong team culture
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will reach out to you if we think you are a perfect fit
DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Officer to plan and oversee our marketing activities and campaigns. The candidate will oversee implementing marketing initiatives to keep Purpink as the preferred first choice in gifting.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our digital channels and blogs that appeal to and converts our target audiences.
- Taking photos, video, and content for social media campaigns
- Evaluating the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Conducting market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Organising a calendar of marketing events, such as special dates, new collections, sales
- Writing press releases and communicating with the media under the guidance of the Marketing manager
- Creating a social media calendar that includes product announcements, contests, crowd sourcing for responses, company accolades, and advertisements, among other things.
- Writing, editing and proofreading marketing material for use in different channels
- Designing, and creating website banners and visual merchandising tools
- Ensuring that all marketing materials (both online and in stores) are consistent with our brand identity.
- Segmenting the customers into different segments, and creating relevant email marketing campaigns for the different segments
- Designing and sharing social media updates with the ecommerce and retail teams for cohesive reporting.
- Experimenting with organic and paid acquisition in digital marketing channels such as Facebook Business and Google AdWords.
- Building strategic relationships with major industry players, influencers, and bloggers and form partnerships with them.
- Creative & Tech Savvy
- Proven experience as digital marketing officer or similar role (At least 3 experience)
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- An ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
How to Apply
If you think you're a good fit for us and us for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should be “Digital Marketing Officer – (Expected Salary)”
Due to many applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FLORIST INTERNSHIP & TRAINING